Welcome to Dark Wilds,
Please ensure my policies are fully read before purchasing:
Returns and exchanges
- Custom or personalised orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
• You have the right to change your mind on your purchase from Dark Wilds and return it to me within 14 days of receiving it and after contacting me to let me know that that will be the case. The item must be in the unworn, like new condition that it was sent out in and will not be accepted as a return if there are any signs of wear, odours or pet hair.
• The restocking fee is 15% of the cost of the item/s. This will be deducted from your refund.
• The buyer will pay return postage and initial postage costs cannot be refunded.
Exchanges can be made for another item available in store. Postage for the exchange will be paid for by the customer.
• Customers outside of the EU are responsible for customs fees particular to their country.
• Custom orders are non-returnable.
• Dark Wilds' hand dyed garments and accessories are created in small batches with uniquely mixed colour combinations. I endeavour to show as many photos as possible of each piece in natural light and from various angles so that you know exactly what you are going to receive. Variations and mottling in colour are part of the design.
• Please be aware of any colour differences represented by individual monitors/phone screens.
• The postage type offered for all countries from Portugal is regular 1st class domestic or regular airmail international.
These don't have tracking numbers attached to them but are very efficient and reliable and help to keep the cost of postage down for you.
If you would like to have your parcel insured and tracked please request this before purchasing and I will send you a quote.
• If you need to change the address where your package will be sent to after you have ordered please send a message within 24 hours to me so that it can be amended before being shipped out.
Additional policies and FAQs
As with all dyes, natural or otherwise, there is some fading to be expected over time. To help keep your garments in good condition and elongate their life, hand wash with a gentle soap, hang to dry away from bright sunlight and iron on medium setting.